Sunday, March 13, 2011

I don't miss you




No I don’t miss you,
I’m very much over you.
I don’t drink all night and hope
in the morning I won’t feel so blue.

Yes this valentine I thought of you,
But that’s’ just a day in a year about you.
I wore the shirt you got me
Only to bid it my final adieu.

May be in a few dreams I saw you,
But those are involuntary, believe me you.
We were together in it,
Or till in our love a dagger I drew

And this girl I saw that looked liked you
But you have a common face, don’t you?
Why did I run for her glimpse again?
I have no clue.

There's this little twinge I feel,
whenever I eat without you.
But why eat when to live is useless,
high time I took that cue.

No need to worry about me,
whatever I said is all true.
Just that every time I breathe
I only think about you.

5 comments:

  1. tum to likh dete ho devbabu..aur yaha hazaro ke tower gir jaate hai..
    standing ovation:) :)

    waise kiya mix kiya tha raat ko likhne se pehle :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha.. Thank you... Ye kahan se padh liya? I hadn't posted it anywhere...

    Aur yaad nahi kya piya tha us raat, kuch accha hee hoga ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Say it here