Friday, July 1, 2011

I too had a love story



"Not everyone in the world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love.
Some are born,  just to experience the abbreviation of it "

Ravinder Singh from I too had a love story.

Dedicated to the memory of the girl whom I loved but could not marry

Tere jaane ka asar kuch aisa hua mujh par,
tujhe dhoondate dhoondate maine khud ko pa liya.
Like him I also want to thank her for bringing out the writer in me. Without it I might have never know what existed in me or could exist.As a 21 year old happy-go- lucky boy I was too filled up with love for her and life in general. It is she who I made me hollow inside, which gave me a chance to fill me with something else.

I don't know how my life would have been and now after 5 years I don't care either. But what I do know because she left me I saw things in this world which I didn't know existed. And I want to thank her for it, because for better or worse I am what she made me into, a monster or a man.

In the misty peaks of love true bliss is found.
But in its deepest chasms of sorrow I found myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here