Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drunken Ramblings




At times like these I miss her,
It’s a full moon out there;
And the roads are lonely.

And I remember like I saw her,
Glistening in the moonlight;
With water drops on her curvaceous body.

I wish she was here,
So I could bring her to my lips;
Take a drink of her and be one.

A slow heartbreaking song plays
Makes me miss her more
She is the love in all love songs

So incomplete is this drive without her,
So empty is the place where she used to be,
At an arm’s length; I mean outside my heart.

She would have liked it too,
Far from the madding crowd;
Alone and dark and no one to see us.

I’m sure she’s longing to be with me too
It’s so long since we touched
So lost is her taste on my lips.

Why the cruel world took us apart?
I want to run to the city she was in;
Where our love took blossom.

But alas we are miles apart,
And the tale of the unfinished love continues;
Because they bloody don’t sell Kingfisher pint here!! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here